Saturday, February 26, 2011

My first time Blogging 2/26/2011

well seems as though everyone is blogging these days, I really have no idea about the subject but thought hey I'm game. I really have no special skills to write about, I love to cross stitch, I love the show crimminal minds and the Hgtv shows like Cash and Cari and design on a dime. My dream is to open a second hand thrift store. I love going to these second hand stores and I love yard sales. I am a independent AVON rep.(www.youravon.com/bvan-riper)  I have 2 adult children a daughter 23 and a son 22. and a beautiful almost 5 year old red headed grand daughter. I live in Monroe, Mi where I was born and raised. I have lived in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Arizona.
ok so now what to blog about. I am a memeber of the moms business network group this is a group of very nice woman some who have made a successful home business for themselves some like me, who are trying to make a go at a home business. I am a single grandparent raising my grand daughter while working outside the home 25 hours a week.
She was born with clubbed feet has had many surgeries on her feet, wears orthodics in her shoes and braces at night, goes to the U of M every other month, and next tuesday starts physical therapy twice a week.
This is the reason I need a work at home business or my own business to be able to spend more time with her. The days are very busy for me.
My son and I do occasionally sells things on ebay and craigslist and this summer Iam hoping to get old cheap furnitiure refurbish it and resell it, I just a month ago moved from a apt to a house that I love , has a big back yard and a basement so will have a little room for refurbishing.
well going shopping for new curtains, so I will close for now please tell me what you think of my first time blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment