Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hoping!

I had a appointment with my pain Dr. today she refilled all my medicines, the new medicine she put
me on last month doesn't take my back pain away but it takes the sharp pains away, Which I am real glad of.
This RSD is just something that I am always going to have and a disease that will never get better.
I just have to take it one day at a time. Some days are better than others.
I am still going out with the guy I spoke of in my last post. He is so nice, and sweet. He always opens doors for me, never lets me pay when we go out. So far it is very awesome.
He just invited me out Friday night for the whole night and I am going it should be a great night.
I think things are going very well. I hope things keep going this way, We have a lot in common, we would rather stay home snuggling and watching a movie, we both like boating and going to the beach, we both like sitting by a bomb fire. When he came to fix my bathroom faucet he said I have the same shower curtain in my bathroom(lighthouses and boats) and he said my kitchen is red with apples (mine is red no apples) I think that is a lot of common things. Hopefully things will work out.
Good night all and God Bless!
brendavr.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment