Saturday, July 20, 2013

wish list!

Hello All Hope you all are going to have a great Saturday today and a great weekend. It has been raining here all evening had a small thunderstorm with very bad lighting, but it did not last very long. It is 2:46am needless to day I have been up all night so far, Another Thunderstorm stared about 20 minutes ago still going strong very loud thunder and very bad lighting with a downpour of rain.

Except for the last 2 days it has rained for 18 days straight here in good ole Michigan, It seemed the kids were never going to be able to enjoy any of their summer off. The last 2 days no rain my granddaughter was able to be outside riding her bike and swimming in her pool, she loves it. It has also been in the mid 90's here with 100% humidity making it feel like 104, I broke down today and bought a second air conditioner I couldn't stand it anymore.

I finally got my 2 wicker chairs painted and sprayed with sealer. I put one on the front and one on the back porches they look really nice soon as I got them done and out the forecast became became rain so I haven't enjoyed them yet but I will. I will take a picture of them hopefully today if I get a break in the rain and post on here for you to see them.  am going to my local habitat Restore tomorrow, they are having a tent sale hopefully I can find something cheap that needs painting and new knobs to do and resell. If I find something I will post before pics. 

Maybe a dresser and a twin bed for my granddaughter her dresser isn't very sturdy and the middle drawer in her bed keeps falling apart. If so I will paint the dresser pink and white.

Tomorrow since it raining and everything outside is soaked I am going to clean and paint the knobs for the dresser in my bedroom that I have half painted I have to leave the drawers opened halfway in order to get clothes out of it, I also may paint the last drawer then just have the bottom of the sides and then a 2nd coat on the sides and it will be done.

Well going to try to sleep have a wonderful weekend Goodnight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment