Saturday, September 7, 2013

So sorry it has been such a long time since I written anything my body has not felt too good lots of hip pain, legs and feet aching fingers swelling. Most days it hard to type.
I am happier in my life than I have ever been. I told you in a previous post that I met a really nice guy well I feel like a school girl again, I think about him all the time, He calls me every night sometimes 2 and 3 times I so look forward to talking to him. I love to hear his voice, I love his laugh and he is funny, and the nicest man I ever met.
We have not been going out much as he works a lot of hours every day 6 days per week. He really doesn't have the time. I love going out with him, we used to go out a lot when we forst met and I loved it.. I love spending time with him.
I wouldn't say I love him .....yet.
I think of him as a man I am dating, and hoping it turns into more. We have both had a bad previous relationship  and we want to take it slow, get to know each other more and if it does turn into more...which I am hoping, we will know it is truly the right thing and that we are meant to be together.
We are going out next Saturday which I am so looking forward too just like a teenager all giddy.
More to come 
I hope you all have a great weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment