Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A very frustrated Gramma 3/1/2011

I love my granddaughter dearley but today has really tried my patience. I took her out to breakfast at Mcdonalds let her play in the playscape, then we went to her therapy appointment, cam ehome we made a chocolate cake together she cracked the eggs put in the water and helped me with the electric mixer. then we went to a thrift store, stopped and got chili dogs on the way home, and since then she has been impossible.
Grandma will you, grandma. will you, grandma will you? I get back sat down and she is at me again. I do not have 3 mins of peace. It has taken me a very long time to write this blog.
I have yelled at her once today and I feel very bad about it, she is only 4 1/2. I did apologize to her. I just have to remember she IS only 4 1/2 and they are needy little people.
Then my son who is 22 has a slight disabillity has a hard time doing anything for me but expect me to do everything for him. Just gets frustrating. I guess it is becase Iam not used to do everything alone I have always had a significant other until september of 2010, I have been single since and have had to cook take care of the house take care of my grand daughter alone and work all on my own.
well enough of my complaining I am happy to have my grand daughter I love her dearly she is just needy and I need to be more understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment