Saturday, March 5, 2011

just mumblings.....3/5/2011

Well today is saturday I do not have to work, was going to take my grand daughter down to the popcorn tour it's kids day but...she is still sleeping she didn't go to bed until 11:15 pm last night. so she is tired. I am letting her sleep, I am going to try to get my Avon business going more I am going to pin up my business cards on bullentin boards, order a bunch of samples and mini demos so I have items on hand people want to try, also going to print up flyers and and hand them out. see if these things get my business going good.
I may be getting my hours cut at work again. I am already down to 25 a week going to either have to get a second job or get sellign more avon, I am going down to a second hand store and buying this beautiful old cabinet that needs alot of love Iam going to sand it down paint it a beautiful yellow but new knobs on it, and contact paper in the shelves. I can't wait to see the end result. Hoping to resell it for a profit. If it does good I will buy another piece to refurbish.
Today is my grand duahgter's day with her mother I hope they get along well today laately seems they arent getting along with each other and makes my day off very hectic. Not sure what else I can do. as soon as I figure out how to add pics to my blogs I will post my progress with the cabinet.
Have a great day all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Brenda! I am finally beating back the germs. I love the background you chose for your blog. Very cheery! I have to go poke around Stage of Life so I can send you a message about how to get that logo. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete