Monday, February 6, 2012

Brenda van Riper shared Love Quotes and Sayings's photo.
I found this quote and it sums it all up you need to get rid of people who treat you like garbage it will be hard at first but in the end it will make you a better person-This goes for men as well as women people who talk to you like you are a doormat or physically abuse you, ones who make you think you can't live without them, that you can't make it on your own. Believe me you can. I still care for my ex I don't know if I will ever get over him completely, I am not sure why, even though I am alone, and most times in physical pain, and have no significant other to do things with , I wake up everyday knowing I don't have to walk on eggshells, knowing I don't have to go looking for alcohol cans that were hidden, I dont have to wonder what is going on in my own home while I am away. I have worries believe me I wonder how I am going to pay my bills etc.
What really gets to me is my ex lives with his elderly parents who have money, a house up north in Michigan and mobile home in Florida, and a regular house, he doesn't have any bills to pay, gets all the food he wants, nice cars to drive, he gets a $200.00 per month  allowence, He had to drive his parents to Florida or be disowned by them.( when they say jump he has to say how high or be out of their will)  he is enjoying a month in Florida in the great weather and sun, I think I am jealous. He was the abuser made me feel like crap almost day and he gets the finer things in life just doesn't seem fair. But...I then see like this...I have my beautiful grand daughter that I see everyday who makes me smile and laugh who I get to see grow, and wow at her accomplishments, He will never get to see that again. I am thinking I just have more important priorities. It would be great to not have to worry about how I am going to pay the rent, or buy a gallon of milk, or pay the electric bill, and I will miss out on going to his family's lake house, riding in their boat, and I know my grand daughter will miss them too. She worships the ground my ex walks on she loves him so much( makes me tear up) because she is the one who is really affected.
He had opertunities to change, I gave him many chances, but..he just liked demeaning me and my children, getting drunk, doing illegal activites, and seeing other women more than he enjoyed my grand daughter and myself. but.......
Please know the finer things in life aren't what is most important. It is knowing you don't have grief and abuse everyday, things will work out. I am on my own, so far my bills are paid, I have food, I have self esteem again, I don't have to look over my shoulder, and most important I don't have to walk on egg shells.
You will make it like I did.
God Bless!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment