Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

well it's 12:48am and it is Easter sunday-Happy Easter everyone! I just made my grand daughter's basket from the Easter bunny, I am sure she will like it. Doesn't have a lot of candy as she just doesn't need but she has some plus a Barbie and 2 outfits inside a pail for her to play in the sandbox.
Today was a good day it was around 60 degrees we went shopping at wal mart, my daughter took my grand daughter to the library and to a Easter egg hunt she had a real good time. I wish I could go to church but with both my hips and legs hurting so much I just can't sit long enough to enjoy the service.
I finally have another appointment with the pain Dr. but I can't get in until May which is 3 weeks away too long.
I follow a blog of a woman who has this RSD she has learned to do things to try to control her pain and live her life to the fullest, I hope I get to that someday, I right now would just like to be able to walk more than 2 mins without having severe pain. maybee someday.
We are going to be very busy the last 3 weeks of this month, we are going to Frankenmuth my grand daughter just loves the inside water park she is on spring break from school so it is the perfect time to go. myself my mother, daughter and grand daughter are going. It will be fun the only thign is I have to use a wheelchair because I would never be able to walk around, but at least I have someone(my mother) to push me around. then my daughter has 2 Dr.'s appointments, I have therapy 3 times a week, I have a appointment with my Orthopediec surgeon, my grand daughter has a dentist appointment, and I have to go see a lawyer.
I am not happy at all that I have to take the time to go see one, my daughter has to drive me at 8:30am, but my ex I spoke about it previous blogs is doing something that isn't right I have asked him not to and he basically said screw you, so I have to go see if there is anything I can do about it.
He has been gone since August of 2010 and I just want rid of him for good, and he is just trying to play a power game I may not be able to do anything but I sure want to see becase if I can I will.
well I hope everyone has a Happy Easter
more to come
God Blesss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment