Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bad pain!

I had another round of therapy today I do not do much the therapist usually move my right leg from side to side up and down I only have 3 things I actually do myself-well today she had me do something different where I put each foot on a scale and try putting as much pressure on my right leg as possible, it hurt while I was doing it but I did it becase it is the only way I am going to gain strength in my leg.
I had to ride with my daughter to pick my grand daughter up from school as I got out of therapy at the exact time my daughter ususally leaves the house, the therapist gave me a bag of ice to use to put on my hip while we were waiting in the car for her. I used it for 20 mins. My leg was hurting but wasn't too bad.
I was home about a half hour and my leg started hurting bad, I was gettign sharp pains in my hip, I had a burning feeling, and my thigh and calf was aching. Only thign I can think of is it was the new exersice I did at therapy I always avoid putting pressure on my right side. As little as possible, and do put pressure on it on purpose at therapy I do believe was too much for me. 
It is now 4 1/2 hours after I got doen with therapy and I have taken 2 ultram and I am sitting with a cold pack on my right hip as I write this. I am having a real hard time walking it hurts just to sit. 
I am not sure what I am going to do I have to do therapy in order to try and get strength in my right side, and to make my insurance company happy, But if I am going to hurt this bad from doing that particular exersice I won't be able to do it again. 
I have a grand daughter to raise I can not be laid up and not be able to do things with her. 
I have therapy again on friday in 2 days we will see what happens then.
more to come
  

No comments:

Post a Comment