Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Finished Projects



well I finally finished a set of pillowcases I crossed stitched each one has lighthouses, a house, sand, and water
I also finished a bear baby bib
and I bought a ceiling fan from A habitat restore for $15.00 I thought was a great deal I I used craft paint and painted 2 blades dark pink and 2 blades light pink this will be going into my grand daughter's bedroom
next I am hoping to finish a bench I got for FREE soon if the weather holds off enough this week been getting bad storms here, I am going to sand it, paint it, my step dad is going to make legs for it I will paint those white and then list it for sale
please visit my etsy website http://www.brendavr.etsy.com/ for cross stitch, jewelry, and fun fur scarves,
Hope everyone has a great day I am hurting but it's a better day pain wise today!
more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment